- Aurumglass, our golden ale made with honey malt and bitter orange peel.
- Another Way To Rye, our version of a rye IPA made with 3 kinds of hops.
- Portly Stout, our robust stout made with chocolate malt, black malt, and roasted barley.
- Scarlet Harlot (New!), an American red ale. It has a strong biscuit flavor and aroma. The hops are used predominantly to balance out the sweetness, but a slight, earthy bitterness can be detected during the finish. It is medium bodied and has a deep red color. ABV: 4.9%
- What The Fudge?, with cocoa nibs from our friends at Olive & Sinclair, an artisan chocolatier right here in Nashville. Southern Living readers voted them "America's Best Chocolate." (We'll fill growlers with this on Saturday only!)
- None More Black, our stout with coffee beans from Bongo Java, a coffee roaster in Nashville. (We'll fill growlers with this on Saturday only!)
Excited about the Labor Day Laborless Fest on Monday? We are too. This is what we'll have on tap specifically for the shindig.
- Another Way To Rye,
- Portly Stout,
- Scarlet Harlot,
- Scarlet Charlotte (New!), Scarlet Harlot, but fermented with an English Ale yeast.
- a vanilla cream ale (new!), a lighter-bodied ale fermented with both ale and lager yeasts, then cold-conditioned to make for a cleaner flavor. We added split vanilla beans for a mild vanilla flavor to complement the refreshing style.
- Lumberjack, a maple stout. Smells like mama's makin' pancakes. Mmmmmm.
- 11th Hour, our vanilla stout that you know and love.
Remember our taproom is open today and tomorrow 4-10p, Saturday 2-10p, and Monday for the Labor Day Laborless Fest noon-10p. Can't wait to see your beautiful faces!