This is what we'll have on tap for you:
- Whiskilla, the killa of whiskey vanilla stouts. That's right, our Portly Stout infused with vanilla beans and aged in a whiskey barrel from the kind folks at Belle Meade Bourbon.
- 11th Hour, the reintroduction of our Portly Stout with vanilla beans. Smooth.
- a chocolate stout, with cocoa nibs from our friends at Olive & Sinclair, an artisan chocolatier right here in Nashville. Southern Living readers voted them "America's Best Chocolate." (You're welcome to bring vanilla ice cream to plop into your beer. BEER FLOAT.)
- Gil's Wet Goat, the first batch from our pilot brewing system. This is a Belgian Saison spiced with sweet orange peel, bitter orange peel, 3 different types of Belgian candy syrup, and 7 different hop varieties.
- Hail The Pale, the resurrection of our version of an American Pale Ale. It's light with a citrus hop flavor and aroma. Bubbly and beautiful.
- A golden ale with Trappist Yeast, which is Aurumglass fermented with a Trappist ale yeast instead of our house yeast. History lesson: In the Middle Ages, European monks were expected to be self-sufficient, and therefore brewed beer to feed their communities. Trappist yeast (name comes from La Trappe, France) is an ingredient they used in their beer, and still do today.
Just a heads up, there's a predicted 40% chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening, but that won't stop us from partying. It will be all indoors anyway, so no drinking allowed outside (alcohol laws require a specific patio situation). There's no cover, and all ages are welcome.
We'll have a hula hoop contest, and we'll have a super awesome homemade corn hole game going.
You won't need to bring anything except your party pants and a good attitude. We'll have tables, chairs, food (thanks to Cool Cafe), beer, music, the whole shebang.
OH! And we'll have a limited number of limited edition mugs for sale. They're really big and fancy. We're gonna raffle too! Get pumped to win some swag!
The party starts at 2 p.m. and goes until at least 10 p.m. See ya there!